Having your home monitored is definitely worth the money. Some say that a neighborhood watch is good enough, but these people would be mistaken. You need to have your home monitored and you need it done by Alarm Relay.
THE TOP REASONS TO GET MONIORING
1)We provide the most affordable, low-cost solutions out there. We always recommend getting your system. Once you do, we can come in and take care of the essentials
2) Our costs run as low as $9 a month. Plus, we never ask our clients to sign a long-term contract. You can use us when you like, for as long as you like. If you make the choice to not use us anymore, we will respect your wishes.
3) We offer mobile applications and state-of-the-art solutions. Some say that having these systems are annoying. They really aren’t. Plus, you can keep an eye on things from anywhere in the world. This is your protection we are talking about. You want you and your family to be safe. That is why you need to have us on your side.
4) We always provide our clients with educated information. Yes, there are some false alarms that will occur. This is only normal. We help to bring that number down through education. We will teach our clients how not to trigger certain things.
5) Your neighbors will be curious as to what is going on. They will also want the protection. By using us, you will help to advertise what we offer. Most people are naturally curios to what is going on outside of them.
6) Number 6 kind of goes along with number 4. As we properly educate you, you will learn how to control the system better. This will mean fewer false alarms and visits by the police. It’s a known fact that cops charge for a false alarm. Through our education, you will eliminate those costs.
7) With our systems, you will chase away the burglars sooner. Some believe that the police are slow and stupid. This isn’t true. The police hide in the weirdest places. Just seeing our decal on your doors will make the burglar go away. Why? They don’t want to face the cops hiding at the end of the street.
8) We help our clients with the “trigger areas.” This way the cops won’t be showing up as frequently. It’s a known fact that the police charge for “false alarms,” depending on what state you live in. We will help you eliminate this problem.
If you are in need of our services, please give us a call today. We will take care of you.